[Trlog] Rescore Command

To: TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Rescore Command
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:58:54 -0500
The need to do the "RESCORE" capability of TR is pretty lame! I went thru the procedure per K5TR's email. It worked OK, and the "rate" at 99 WPM etc was about 1100 QSO/hour. At that rate it was going to take over an hour and a half with my 1800+ QSO log. The little 486DX DOS SO2R PC was writing furiously to its disk drive, etc. I gave it up after about 20% of the way thru and said to myself "this isn't worth it." and sent in the Cabrillo file for "god to sort it out." I love TR. It's the greatest for SO2R. But things like this are not satisfactory at all.