Re: [Trlog] More Rescoring Cabrillo files?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] More Rescoring Cabrillo files?
From: Richard Sherman <srichard@northnet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:06:54 -0400
It looks to me like you'd only need 2 finds. If I understand correctly, the outputted ADIF log has <tx_count:1>x <category:1>y. From there you only need to find <category:1> and replace with nothing. This would then give you the line <tx_count:1>xy, then find and replace as previously described. You may have to do a few experiments with leading and trailing spaces to get the x and y together.
A second option, which I shudder to recommend, is using MS Word. It has a column select feature, so as long as the columns are lined up, you can select and manipulate them as desired.

73 de Rick wz2t nny