Re: [Trlog] On deck call results

To: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] On deck call results
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:57:35 -0500
I used the latest version of TR this weekend and for me it worked fine
except as below. I didn't notice Robert's instances here.

Where I noticed the flaw was after a few hundred q's if I would use the
Alt-D in the middle of sending  the exchange on the first radio, the first
radio would stop sending until I hit the 'return' key entering the call for
the on deck window.  It took me several times to figure out what was
happening did other observe this?  I sure hope this wasn't just me and sure
hope this is easily fixed.

Otherwise work flawlessly here, thanks again Tree.  This was a great test
for the CQWW CW and the new version.

Mike W9RE