Re: [Trlog] On deck call results

To: Mike Wetzel <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] On deck call results
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:40:01 -0800
On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 11:57:35AM -0500, Mike Wetzel wrote:
> I used the latest version of TR this weekend and for me it worked fine
> except as below. I didn't notice Robert's instances here.
>
> Where I noticed the flaw was after a few hundred q's if I would use the
> Alt-D in the middle of sending  the exchange on the first radio, the first
> radio would stop sending until I hit the 'return' key entering the call for
> the on deck window.  It took me several times to figure out what was
> happening did other observe this?  I sure hope this wasn't just me and sure
> hope this is easily fixed.

This has actually been how it works all the time.  I am not sure I can "fix"
it.

The issue occurs when you are using the auto start sending feature - and you
press Alt-D before the callsign is finished being sent.  I did it myself a
couple of times, but just rememered to wait a second before doing the Alt-D
feature.  I could maybe disabled Alt-D during this time.

> Otherwise work flawlessly here, thanks again Tree.  This was a great test
> for the CQWW CW and the new version.

FB - looks like you beat me in the contest (1350x79).  Going to be a lot harder
to make the top ten than it was last year (when I did it LP from WMU's).

Tree