Re: [Trlog] On deck call results

To: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] On deck call results
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:45:28 -0800
> > I also noticed that if I started to load second radio call,
> > then backed out with ESC, there'd be gibberish in the on
> > deck call window.  (No consequence, but a little odd.)
>
> I noticed this too. It also placed gibberish in the band map.

Yup - this was seen by W0YK before the contest, but I didn't consider
it to be a huge problem needing fixing.  And if you hit RETURN with an
empty window to the Alt-D, it will use the call you checked last I
think.

> I didn't have a single NONCW problem, and the radio interface
> was really great. SWAPRADIOS worked very well, and FAST.

This is REALLY great news.  The biggest difference between 6.8x and
6.7x is the TOTALLY REWRITTEN radio interface.  I still have some
issues to fix with some of the radios (mostly those that have 56K
baud rates).  I might need to borrow one to get to the bottom of
this problem (maybe I can get W4PA to send me an Orion for a month).

Tree