[TenTec] question, please help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] question, please help
From: whowell@hq.nasa.gov (Scott Howell)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:11:03 -0500
tnx for the info and two things. One I actually now realize I was doing it
backward, but then I am kinda that way..just ask my Xyl. I was bringing the
two vfos together and then switching to B to tune receive and then back to
A for xmit. hi hi now I know better and thanks.
I have an Omni V which does not have a rit control and I also have the
speech board, but it only gives the freq. You can hit that button above the
A=B button (can't recall its name) and while holding it you can hit the
calendar/speech button and it will give the B vfo freq, but you dont' know
which vfo is which. You have to know which vfo you started with.
However, at least now I know I was doing it backward and Paul was good
enough to give me his spin on the situation.<g>

tnx agn es 73 de Scott/n3byy