[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: bahr521@earthlink.net (Lee Bahr)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 00:11:45 -0500
Tom Scott points out very nicely there are different strokes for
different folks. It's our own money and we all should be able to make
our own choices. Each of us have our own favorite ways of doing things.
That is why competitive products can all succeed at the same time, and
for those products that have little appeal, die. I personally find an
analog watch more user friendly than a digital one, but both are sold.
The bottom line is if a manufacturer finds a nitch there will be demand
and if it is large enough to make a profit the product and company will
succeed.  If an American company can find a successful nitch with
digetal products more power to them. I am happy for them.  For me, I'll
stick with a traditional radio.
Lee Bahr  w0vt  Houston, Texas