[TenTec] Insurance (Was: Omni Vi freq drift and poorkeyer?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Insurance (Was: Omni Vi freq drift and poorkeyer?)
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:33:44 -0500
Ummmm Insurance?

Speaking of such, I have seen some ads in QST, anybody care to comment on
how well/poorly their insurance carrier seems to be working?

How about the price of an average premium?
What are you folks paying for something like a 564/238/961 to 75' of tower?

All is well grounded (dedicated grounds) in multiple locations and AC is on
a separate meter and feed.. I am also thinking about an isolation
transformer for the shack.. Any ideas?

By the way, is the PL259 in a glass coke bottle still an accepted way of
isolating tower from rig in storm? Heheheheh

<snip>