[TenTec] Omni-V sick from pc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-V sick from pc
From: n3byy@yahoo.com (Scott Howell)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 09:29:17 -0500
well first I'm lucky cause that nasty monitor stays off. I don't need it.
One advantage of being blind hahaha.
Actually I wondered about that myself on the rf, but I know that is only a
problem if I crank up the pwr to more than 50 watts and then the logging
program blows up anyway.
I need to get more of those cores to put on and it could help, but maybe
not. Maybe if I could get the cable wired so I wouldn't need the null
adapter, it could also solve the problem.
Well things to do yet.
tnx for the thoughts. It helps to be able to bounce these ideas etc. off of
a great group of folks.

73 de Scott/n3byy
Laurel MD
Fists #5030 . Qrp- #1689 . Zombie #333