[TenTec] RF & Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF & Pegasus
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:34:56 -0500
The only time I've had problems with RFI in the 705 is when something is
wrong. Broken coax shield on a jumper or I'm trying to use an antenna
that is way wrong.
I would believe the same would be true with Pegasus and all other Ten-Tec
rigs.
The test is to run it into a dummy load known to be good with very low
SWR. If it works there it will work in any properly set up antenna. This
is where it comes in handy to have another Ten-Tec to receive on.

I should hope Pegasus has DC voltage out for the Mic. so a battery is not
needed.

73 Jeff  aa8ve   This holiday season remember the best things come in a
Ten-Tec box !