[TenTec] RF & Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF & Pegasus
From: k7kj@teleport.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:51:18 -0800
Dale:
Pin 2 is grounded on the Pegasus mic jack. It's the threaded portion of the mic
jack body that is isolated. On the modified D-104 stand I am using the cable
shield
connected to the mic plug body for the ground return of the PTT. With the mic
jack
isolated the PTT is not functional. I did discuss this with Tentec and they had
no
objection to grounding the jack on the panel. In the process, I will also review
the mic stand wiring scheme.
73 de Greg, K7KJ

?