[TenTec] RF & Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF & Pegasus
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:57:54 -0600

Hi, Greg,

Lacking a schematic for the Pegasus, I wonder if it wouldn't be prudent to
discuss the grounding of the pin 2 with Ten-Tec first.  From previous posts, my
understanding is that the speaker audio output jack ground is floating also.
There may be some problems generated as a result of grounding pin 2 to chassis.

73,
dale, kg5u