[TenTec] Best Straight Key

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Best Straight Key
From: bbams@juno.com (bbams@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:36:00 -0500
Hi Dale, and the rest of the List.  Keith here in the Depths of the Great
Bergen Swamp...

I have to disagree with your Post to the List, Dale.

I have arthritis, and the limited range of otion with the fingers and
wrist on paddles produce
extreme discomfort, but the verical motion of a pump-handle does not.

A straight key IS the palce to start with, and for some of us, the ONLY
place to be!

Check out the Nye Speed-X keys, a good starting point.

SKN is 365 days a year for me!

73, Keith, WB2VUO, Trustee of the Byron/Bergen AMateurS (BBAMS) club
station, NQ2RP
"My night light runs more power than my Rig!!!"