[TenTec] Best Straight Key

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Best Straight Key
From: avraham@cruzio.com (Kathleen and Ari Avraham)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:54:40 -0800 (PST)
Hi All:
        I know that this is not a direct question about Ten-Tec
but please indulge me.  I am a "Pre-Ham",  having just
retired and trying to become ham. I'm studying code
and will take a test sometime in January. I brought
a Triton IV here on the reflector recently and need
advice on getting the best straight key to both learn
and to use after I get my ticket. What I am using right
now is just terrible, being a very old "hand-me-down".
Any help would be appreciated.

                                                Thanks,
                                                                Ari
                                                                Santa Cruz, CA