[TenTec] speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] speaker
From: Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:37:03 -0500
Hi All

I have been reading with great interest the thread started by NW4P, Richard
and followed up by Tony, W4FOA along with Steve, N4LQ.  My only point of
contention with recent Ten-Tec products is the audio coming from the speaker
and headphones.  I stated this disappointment with Tom Salvetti over three
years ago, in fact I returned my 962 power supply because of the poor audio
that was coming from it.

The only speaker I find to work with my Omni VI Plus is the Heathkit SB-600
from the 70's.  This speaker gives good audio in SSB and CW.

Scott you are Amateur Radio Products Manager and as such I am asking you to
do what Tom Salvetti did not, develop a speaker system for the Ten-Tec
product line that works.

Ken Burrough--W8KEB
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@1st.net