[TenTec] speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] speaker
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:16:35 -0800
True, but these things are likely to get RF in them at the slightest
whimper of transmitt.  Try running 1.5KW with one of them around.

I still opt for the Motorola or GE series of speakers.  They were
designed for "communications" in a noise environment.  Now if you are
looking for "hi fi" then go for one of the smaller Boston Acoustics
speakers.  One will find out just how bad the audio chain really is.

73
Bob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>