[TenTec] Scout Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout Question
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:32:10 -0000
I've owned a Scout for two years and in mobile service about one....for
mobile service the weak link isn't the electronic design, it's the physical
design of the PTO and minimal metal to support the PTO which is very easy to
disturb especially when sailing over large potholes in the road!! Poor cpu
tries keeping up, but thinks you have actually changed the freq......after
talking this out with TT service I followed their advice changing some
wiring in the PTO and it's much better now...../ed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>