[TenTec] JUNIPER (Jupiter) NEWS.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] JUNIPER (Jupiter) NEWS.
From: WA3HVP@intergrafix.net (MYCROFT)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:22:52 -0400
Hi Gang, received my Juniper radio back from TT, ATTN button now works and it's
behaving like a good receiver should. 2 transistors were bad in the
attenuation circuit.
The receive was locked into the -20db mode.

I would suggest that all "Jupiter" owners check the ATTN button for proper
operation.
About half of the replies I received to my query concerning the ATTN button
earlier -
stated that their  ATTN button didn't function either!

The Juniper (Jupiter) is an interesting concept for this Old Guy - gonna
have fun
with it.

Best to all TT fans,

Tom WA3HVP