[TenTec] FS Immaculate OMNI V.9 with Inrads etc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Immaculate OMNI V.9 with Inrads etc
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:58:52 -0700
Hi Folks -
My wonderful TenTec OMNI V.9 is up for sale. Do I love the rig? Of
course! However I have been bitten by the bug to explore some different
equipment.

Right now I am only posting the rig on this reflector. In a few days I
will post it to E-ham if no one on this reflector is interested. Here's
is what I am selling:

1) OMNI V.9 - with TenTec replacement keys and dry transfer numerals -
the panel looks very professional and I will be glad to send a picture.
Carl's mod works beautifully. I also have a spare programmed chip from
Carl. This rig was bought from TenTec in June, 2001. It is totally
immaculate inside and out. You cannot tell it from new in my opinion.
Price paid was 1095. Asking 925.
2) Model 962 power supply purchased new June, 2001. Price paid was 275.
Asking 225.
3) Model 705 Desk Mike. Price paid was 90. Asking 75.
4) TenTec #288 1.8kHz filter. Price paid was 98. Asking 80.
5) TWO Inrad 2400hz 10 pole filters, #756 and 757. Price paid for two
was 280. Asking 225.
6) TWO Inrad 400hz 8 pole filters, #750 and #753. Price paid for two was
230. Asking 185.
7) One Inrad 250hz 8 pole filter, #751. Price paid was 115. Asking 95.
8) FM Board - I think I paid 90 but don't really remember. Asking 75.
I have the original shipping boxes for the OMNI and the power supply
used by TenTec and all manuals.

Total cost has been 2,258. Would like to sell entire package for $1,800
(a bit less than my asking price for individual components) plus
shipping.

Will sell rig with FM board, mike, and power supply without the filters
for $1,225. I will not sell any filters separately unless the rig is
sold without filters.

I do not smoke and take meticulous care of equipment. If you are
interested I can be reached by e-mail at cyr999@extremezone.com. My day
work number is 480-753-1300 (just ask for Tim). My home evening number
is 480-497-9888 up until 0400 zulu.

I will be glad to answer any questions and e-mail a picture. Thank you
for reading and have a fine day! Regards, Tim Logan KB7OEX