[TenTec] It can be done!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] It can be done!
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:04:36 -0700
Hi folks - I received a lot of replies from good folks when I went
shopping for an oscillscope on a small budget. I wanted to let all know
that I received my Tektronics 465M today via Ebay which I paid about
$130 for. An engineering friend helped me check it out and it works
perfectly. So I just wanted you budding experimenters on a low budget to
know that it can be done. A function generator is now on the way from a
VERY reliable ebay source - it ran about $175 and can take care of most
needs. Just thought I would share this with those who might be
interested. 73/Tim Logan NZ7C