[TenTec] FS : INRAD SSB Filter # 757 2.4 Khz 10 Pole

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS : INRAD SSB Filter # 757 2.4 Khz 10 Pole
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:22:33 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale an INRAD SSB Filter for Ten Tec Radio's.

It is the #757 which  is 2.4 kHz @ 6.3 MHz IF.  It is a 10 pole filter and
not 8 pole as are most other SSB filters. This is for the PBT IF stage of
the radio.

This filter will fit the Corsair, Corsair II, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni VI+

You can use it to replace the stock 6.3 MHz SSB filter or use it in the 1.8
optional slot for a slightly narrower bandwidth but with superior skirts and
the best shape factor available (1.4 to 1). It is a plug-in replacement, no
wiring.

As an added benefit,  I found that it eliminated the receive audio asymmetry
between USB and LSB which is manifested by a differing background hiss tone
when switching from USB to LSB on receive. Your mileage may vary.

This filter is nearly new and extra to me as I sell off some my equipment
and accessories in preparation for....let's see...Orion?...  Pro
II?...hmmm.. INRAD filters are spectacular.

Price is $90.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave