[TenTec] Pegasus and assorted items For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and assorted items For Sale
From: n3tkd@arrl.net (James Chance)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:24:20 -0500
I have the following for sale:

Tentec Pegasus, 705 desk mic - $700

Buxcommco Rascal PSK31 interface - $30
custom cables, does NOT use mic front panel input

Tentec model 1210 10m-2m Transverter - $90
Factory assembled, works perfectly.

Tentec model 1208 20m-6m Transverter - $30
Factory assembled. Receives, does not transmit. I bought it in this
condition after being told it was in perfect condition, my mistake :-(
I've been told it's a simple repair, as what usually happens is someone
keys up more than 10 watts into one.

Take $850 for all, shipped lower 48. Individual items, shipping is one
you.
Have all manuals, cables for everything.

Jim
N3TKD/5