[TenTec] Jupiter taking a beating?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter taking a beating?
From: Art" <rtgsdad@mchsi.com (Art)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:40:01 -0500
Hi Steve,

Scott implied, or perhaps stated, that some of the negative reviews are
being written by employees of distributorships that cannot sell Ten-Tec
gear.

Everyone who gets turned off to a Jupiter by one of these "reviews" (I think
Scott said 11 were written by the same person) becomes a candidate for a
570, 920, 706 or what-not...which will be purchased through some dealer
(though of course no dealer could be certain that it gained someone who
wanted a Jupiter and was turned against it by such bashing).  At its
ultimate, if Ten-Tec ever leaves the amateur market then these dealers as a
whole stand to gain.  There would be no such potential benefit from bashing
brands they can sell.

Call it my corporate paranoia... by trade I do strategic planning in managed
health care and every day I see people doing things that range from merely
unethical to patently illegal to get rid of their competitors.  It's
probably the same in your field too :).

73,
Art
KC2G