[TenTec] Fast Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fast Service
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:50:15 -1000
Steve wrote,  in part:

> Sounds like you got ripped Jim. I don't remember reading
> anything about voiding the warranty by adding a speaker wire.
> Maybe it's a mistake?

Well,  I thougth I had bought the Peg from the demo list;
but it might have been a trade in unit or other.  If so,
it was not covered by the warranty.  Anyway,  the cost
of the repair was not a significant number.  Way
overshadowed by the cost to shipping to Tenn and back
to Hawaii via Fed Ex,  hi!!

I remain very pleased with the rig,  Ten Tec, and this reflector!!

73,  Jim  KH7M