[TenTec] Fast Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fast Service
From: N0KHQ@aol.com (N0KHQ@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:03:32 EDT
Hello,
I think I may hold the world record for fast service at Ten Tec. I received
the antenna tuner for the Jupiter Tues. night...I thought I had installed it
properly......but I didn't. Needless to say, I had to send the Up back.
Packed it up and took it to work the next day....Wed. called TT talked to
Scott first and then was transferred to Garry. I described what had happened
and told him that I would ship the Jup over night from St. Louis to
TT.......Garry says if you'll do that I can have the Jup out in 15min.
Shipped the Jup out at 9am Wed. it arrived on Garry's bench at 10am Thurs.
Garry worked his magic and shipped the Up out over night Thurs. I got home
from work Fri. afternoon and there it was. Whew!
Anyway, the Jup is working great, the antenna tuner is so fast that once you
push the tune button and move your eyes to the SWR meter to watch it tune
...its to late. The Jup is already tuned.
I experiment with a lot of home brew antennas.....so this Jup tuner will get
a work out.

73 / John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

multipart/alternative
  text/html