[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 254 Antenna Tuner 200 Watt

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 254 Antenna Tuner 200 Watt
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:33:20 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Offering a beautiful Ten Tec Model 254 antenna Tuner for sale.  About 9.5
cosmetically and fully functional electronically.

The unit was offered by TT up until about 1995-96 and matches the Corsair
II, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni VI+ color scheme.

It has a rotary inductor and will handle most any mismatch. I used this one
with my Corsair II's before I sold them earlier this year.
The tuner also has a built in SWR/Pwr bridge and meter.  It is a 200 watt
rated unit.

A photo of it (not mine) can be seen at
http://www.qsl.net/tentec/large/254.jpg

There were not too many of these built by TT and good ones are a rare find.
This one is a beauty.

Will sell for $175 shipped CONUS. No trades please.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave