[TenTec] Re: Omni VI Plus freq. readout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Omni VI Plus freq. readout
From: kb1ckt@yahoo.com (Shawn Upton)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
What's wrong with the Scout?  Is it drifty,
inaccurate, or does the CW thing bother you (you know,
the fact that it measures the injection freq, not the
carrier freq, of a CW signal--it winds up being
+/-700Hz)?  Or the fact it only goes down to 100Hz
resolution?  Just curious, I have one.

BTW, for what it's worth, at the moment, I'm content
with +/-100Hz accuracy, as I would only do voice/cw (I
don't operate much at the moment) and that's close
enough.

KB1CKT
****
Message: 14