[TenTec] ampkeyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ampkeyer
From: prosolar@sssnet.com (mike bryce)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:42:43 -0400
I posted some new photos of the second version of my ampkey. here's the
address:

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ampkeyer.html

cases are being made. as soon as they are paint and screen, the ampkeyer
will be ready. Ten Tec is making the cases for the ampkeyer.

The photos show my Ten Tec Jupiter keying a Heathkit SB-200

All and all, the ampkeyer will solve that universal problem of interfacing
one's transceiver to an amplifier, no matter what the rig or what kind of
amplifier. And you don't have to open up the amp to install any
modifications.

enjoy the photos!

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems