[TenTec] Don't Flame anyone!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Don't Flame anyone!
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:00:50 -0500
I could not resist this...

I believe the best method to this is to Praise in public, criticize in
private. Also, never say anything you wouldn't say to someone's face. Ten
Tec has had a long standing tradition of communication and interacting with
Amateurs since their conception. Public criticism of a company or a person
without first privately working out differences is morally wrong.
Unfortunately, our new modern society encourages "Trashing" anyone that
doesn't see things our way(the "all about me" attitude). I can understand
Scott's view, since I am a manufacturer also, and you can reach a point
where the "Trash" has to end. However I have began to take the method of
ignoring such types of activity, since it is better to be hated than
ignored, being ignored it the ultimate insult.
Let's keep it morally and educationally sound.

73, Chris KB3A