[TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added
From: crrandal@earthlink.net (Randy & Cara Randall)
Date: Sat Feb 1 20:59:33 2003
A very fine example of how a company could and should do business.  If
the manufacturers policies are anti consumer there is a simple solution,
do not carry or purchase that brand.  Simple.   The reason they can get
by with this is people and resellers put up with it.   "Vote with your
dollars" as my old economics instructor wisely told us.  Do not be a
floormat.   Buy your goods where you get treated fairly be it end user
or reseller.

Randy AB9GO