[TenTec] Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (Stuart Rohre)
Date: Mon Mar 3 20:43:14 2003
Jim,  The ARRL lab has a very limited budget and likes to do tests some hams
can replicate.  The spectrum analyzer Rhode and Schwartz uses is a
professional probably $50,000 one, or more.   ARRL lab has some good basic
ones, but probably not the ones that will do the high dynamic range of
todays new receivers, in fact, it is a problem for the $25,000 spectrum
analyzers, for we face the same in our lab at the University.
73, Stuart K5kVH