[TenTec] More IP3 Stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More IP3 Stuff
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Mon Mar 10 21:55:12 2003
> Question: For the 2 tone testing, the TT Model 651 IsoLine
> Combiner / Splitter is a reasonably good item?

Don't know;  I can't find a thing about it anywhere at the
TT web site. Where do you find this gadget?  If it is
the combiner U. Rohde makes reference to,  as designed
by Doug Smith,  I am sure it is just fine.  Ed Hare has one
in the ARRL lab,  but so far as I know,  they have not as
yet expressed any opinions about it.  Seems to me Ed
did mention the unit in one of his previous posts about
IMD's and IP tests.

73,  Jim  KH7M