[TenTec] strange QRM/QRN/RFI source?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] strange QRM/QRN/RFI source?
From: tjednacz@ieee.org (Thomas Jednacz)
Date: Thu May 15 11:08:12 2003

Howdy - There is some experimentation with power line broadband
communication now in several areas of the country. This can be a serious
problem for ham radio. See if you can find out if your power company is
experimenting with the system. If they are, they we all need to jump on this
problem. ARRL is VERY interested in any reports on this nature.

73, Tom, W7QF

I'd like to enlist the aid of the "brainpower" of this group in identifying
the source of some strange QRM/QRN/RFI that has shown up in the past few
days at my QTH.