[TenTec] Orion Firmware 1.341 released

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Firmware 1.341 released
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Thu May 15 18:53:23 2003
I have Windows XP Professional Edition and have had absolutely no problems
updating my Orion. That is NOT to say that I did not download the latest
installer and Flash Update however.  Still in love with my Orion!  You guys
about to receive that big white box are in for a big treat! If any of you
are intimidated by all the buttons and knobs - please don't be.  The rig is
actually quite friendly and intuitive. My favorite feature is the diversity
reception - using a vertical antenna on the main RX and a horizontal antenna
on the SUB RX. This works like a dream.  73, Bill