Re: [TenTec] FS: Hercules II Amplifier etc.<<URGENT>>>

To: wg6h@pacbell.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Hercules II Amplifier etc.<<URGENT>>>
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:33:12 -0500
Yes, but balancing the load between the two supplies can get tricky.  You
need to establish a common point for + and - and make sure leads from each
supply to the common points are exactly the same.  This goes for wire size,
wire lengths and type and method of connections or terminals.    Also the
voltage under a moderate up to rated load for each supply operatingly
individually will need to be adjusted to better than +/- 0.1 volt.   Then
the Hercules can be connected to the common points.

73
Bob, K4TAX