RE: [TenTec] new Orion group on Yahoo

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] new Orion group on Yahoo
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:26:13 -0400
   Yes, one can fill in bogus information ... but there is one piece of
non-bogus information: your e-mail address!

   The bottom line is that MANY people ARE concerned about Yahoo's privacy
policy, and therefore will NOT subscribe to any Yahoo
group.

   I again urge those who set up the most recent Yahoo Orion group to
reconsider... and either to continue the Orion discussions
here or to create the group on contesting.com.

73,
   -- Eric K3NA