RE: [TenTec] PSK and Argo V help?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] PSK and Argo V help?
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:56:25 -0700
Thanks to all for the assistance.

I played with the VOX settings but finally broke down and raided the junk
box.  I've built up a little transistorized PTT switch that the software
triggers quite nicely.

I'm running the audio from the sound card at a near minimum and it still
triggers the ALC so I may need to pad that input.  I'll try a couple of QSOs
and see how it goes.

Thanks again to all on the reflector for the assistance.

73,

Rick
VE7ASR