[TenTec] Orion Filter Controls

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Filter Controls
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:20:03 -0800 (PST)
As W4ZV said, this belongs on the MP reflector and
I'll only make a single comment directed to YT1NT.
BTW Bill, you were saying +200 in previous posts and
I'm sure you really meant -200.  BTW, the link
referenced is from my Web site, and it should be
updated to http://www.qsl.net/n1eu/Yaesu/MPsetup.htm -
the pages are still up on my old albany.net Web site
but I no longer have ftp access to update (or delete)
them.

Sinisa, I agree completely with Bill.  I used an MP
for several years in both "hifi audio" ragchewing and
narrow audio contesting.  You can just set the 8-x
menus and leave them there and never have to touch the
shift controls whatever filter you use.

Any further discussion should be offline.

73,
Barry N1EU