[TenTec] v1369 ??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] v1369 ??
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:58:00 -0600
Received New Orion yesterday,

So far, it's receive performance is living up to expectations, Initial QSO's with two canary island stations on 40M right off the bat, one stong, and one weak. That looks good there.

Yet two things happened that were un-expected.

1) One time when inserting head phones into jack ( used stereo type ) the Antenna and VFO push button settings jumped. Other times no problems.

2) When transmitting on CW QSO right in the middle of a character, the ALC light stopped indicating and it appeared the transmit was not keying, yet could hear my side tone. In a hurry to finish QSO so did a power off reset and came up on frequency then finished the QSO

Both Times had the Sweep going at 72.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? or perhaps others seeing things like this?

Nice Rig,  Looks like it will really perform well.
Thanks