Re: [TenTec] v1369 ??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] v1369 ??
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:23:20 -0500
Yep...that's certainly true! Just wait until it becomes more widely know
that  the ARRL is going to propose ham band restructuring based on mode
bandwidth.They will eventually succeed in giving this hobby to the
free-banders under the false assumption it will increase they bank
account(s).

Tom/W4BQF