Re: [TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:06:10 -0600
    Yuri:  I appreciate your comments, so let me say this.

        You need to have a pretty thick skin to post on some of these
boards.  It doesn't matter whether it is ham radio, fishing or stock
chatboards.  They are all pretty much the same.  If you voice an opinion
that appears to be counter to the group thinking, most likely, you are going
to get flamed, sometimes flamed big time.

        When and if this happens, I would strongly suggest that you just let
it slide.  Getting upset or posting a nasty-o-gram simply does no good.

        Just one man's opinion.

            73

            Bernard, WA4OEJ