Re: [TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: About the incivility of our posts
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:17:16 -0600
Larry,

Your comment below is interesting to me for two reasons. First, I just sold my PROII and bought a Jupiter (I used to have an Omni VI which I liked very much). Second, I was on the Icom groups and you are correct about the posts. However, practically on every list I have been on there is or has been an individual like we have been discussing. It is too bad as they are a disrupting influence and usually they have a lot to contribute.

Dick, N5XRD
Plano, TX

I sold the Omni and bought an Icom ProII. Very happy
with it, and they don't behave the same way on the
Icom reflector.