Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux I/O socket

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Aux I/O socket
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:00:02 -0500
Hi Mark....

Gosh..you mean you actually got something out of that original Orion manual?
I printed the downloaded one and saved the original, with the inscription
across the top of ' World's Worst Users Manual'!!

You can not route the speaker audio to the AUX I/O connector. You can only
route the 'left' and/or the 'right' audio to the din connector. You can
route MAIN or SUB or BOTH audios to the 'left' phone and to the 'right'
phone. (The headphone audio is what is routed to the DIN connector). Since
it is 'line level' audio, you can not control the output volume at the DIN
connector.

In any case you choose, it works well plugged directly into a PC sound card.

Tom - W4BQF