Re: [TenTec] BPL Update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] BPL Update
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:45:25 -0600
Correction!

The President has NOT said BPL would be good for anybody.

And to answer another question, ARRL is working at ALL levels to head off
BPL, but all of us need to document our noise floor as of right now, on all
bands before it hits trial status in our area.

There are 250 complaints in one site in VA of HF interference.  I hope each
suffering that will cc his complaint not only to the power co. and FCC but
also to Congressmen and Senators for his whole state!
73,
Stuart
K5KVH