RE: [TenTec] RE: Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] RE: Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!
From: "George Maier" <George@MaierGroup.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:46:38 -0400
Over the last few years, I've met Bob Heil quite a number of times, most
recently at NAB in Las Vegas.  From personal experience, I can say that the
best approach is to skip the email and call him directly at his office. He
can be a bit hard to get, due to his travel schedule, but he's really very
responsive, and always willing to help.
73,
George - K1GXT