Re: [TenTec] band stacking

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] band stacking
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:31:39 -0500
(1)  I find other keyers (MFJ, etc.) have lousy timing, and I 'make
mistakes all the time.  The Logikey doesn't do that.  Besides, I think
you can set them to the "A" timing, but am not sure.

(2) I never use a keyer's sidetone.  That's what the rig's is for.  How
else do you know where you are in the pileup?

LIke everything else - it's the operator's choice!

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas