Re: [TenTec] Iambic Keying Mode A versus Mode B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Iambic Keying Mode A versus Mode B
From: "Thomas Uhlman" <tuhlman@kimbanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 02:06:40 -0400
Hmmm,,, this is interesting... I guess I have always used mode A however, I
think I would like mode B as I have a nasty habit releasing the paddle too
soon and losing the last element.... I guess the Orion is also mode A...
Although I haven't used it much on CW yet, the little I did play with it, it
seemed the same as any other keyer although a bit smoother.....

thanks for the explanation....

Tom NJ1K