RE: [TenTec] Hamvention Suite available at University of Dayton -

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Hamvention Suite available at University of Dayton -
From: "kc3m" <kc3m@suscom.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 06:08:50 -0400
Yes, U of D is a great value and a very nice deal compared with other
accommodations in the area. The suite is $80/night or $20 per bed, no
tax, no other fee.

I booked two suites early because seven of my radio students committed
to going several months ago.  Turns out the local HS recently scheduled
an affair to honor a few of the group this coming weekend.  The suite is
still available!

Thanks Ron.  Have a safe trip & hope to cross paths with you at the
show.

73,   Jack  KC3M