[TenTec] N4PY Orion software price clarification

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Orion software price clarification
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:16:47 -0000
I just wanted to clarify what may be a misunderstanding of the price of my
N4PY Orion software.  It is $80.  This price gives you an never ending
license to run the software.  Additionally, you get free updates to the
software as they come out for one year.  After the year is up, if you want
to continue to get updates, they are $35 for each additional year.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net