[TenTec] Re: Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Orion
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:08:35 -0500
"As an innocent bystander in this whole thing, I feel the pain of those who are experiencing problems, and I can't for the life of me understand it when one guy tells another, "I don't have that problem here."

Al W6LX"

Your absolutely correct Al. When you try to obtain help from other's who make such a post, to find out what they are doing right and I'm not, you quickly find out they are not running the same configuration. They are either not using a Ten Tec amplifier, or they are not using the Keying Loop, etc. It just makes the problem's more frustrating. I made the mistake one time of stating that I do, among other things, high speed CW. It is unbelievable how many of our hams get so dad-blamed hung up on that one statement. It is totally irevellant to the problems I have posted.

Anyway, there are other solutions, especially when you can't get any feed back from a trusted manufacturer in some 19 months.

Tom - W4BQF